We’re celebrating SummmerScreen’s 10th anniversary in McCarren Park in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. In honor of this, we’re calling on filmmakers for a chance to have their work screened in front of 5,000+ attendees every Wednesday night this summer!
To enter, filmmakers must submit an original 15-second SummerScreen-themed bumper video that will play before all of the films. The bumper should make some mention of SummerScreen - that’s the only rule! The top 5 performing videos will be judged by a Brooklyn Magazine editor to select the winner. Here’s what you have to do :
• Upload your video to your personal YouTube account
• Upload your video (15-seconds) on to your personal Instagram and make sure to include your custom YouTube url in the description
• Tag & follow @SummerScreen and hashtag, #SummerScreenContest
Here’s what you get if you win!
• Your short film played before an audience of 5,000 people each night at SummerScreen
• Announcement on Brooklyn Magazine of all films, including the winner and the four runners-up
• Interview with Brooklyn Magazine
• Free subscription to Brooklyn Magazine!
• Your original work credited & promoted through SummerScreen’s social channels
For any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org